Monday, August 29, 2011

Music Mix

Music, there is nothing better to relax, reflect, rethink, or just enjoy a song, but wait ... pensandooque you must be the music has to do with Little Big Planet 2?
Actually a lot ... at least for me since I spend hours listening to music during the night weighing, writing and taking ideis future that will be used in my project (which in fact that a lot of time looking for a good name for it) or when I'm in a slot of my LBP on the same moon ... OK enough talking, what do I bring today is a new session of the blog where I will be recommending to the songs that I think can be very good or even inspiring.
The first one is that she and her band really marked me for doing my favorite styles of music (acid jazz, pop, jazz ....), using a mixture of "classic" with a little "modern" (in fact it was made in 1993 is still good) can do "tone" great, she's Emergency on Planet Earth music of the American band Jamiroquai.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Facebook Favorites